Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Relationships

I have opinions on most things. I have a LOT of opinions on romance and relationships. In my rare idle moments I try to add a few lines to a book I'm writing on the subject. And since I started writing this blog, I've been asked more than once why I don't write an entry about relationships.
I've thought about it a few times. I have a few ideas, even one or two sketchy drafts on the subject. Some of it is at least a little insightful, some of it is self-indulgent rubbish, but I like to think most of it would at least raise a smile or a knowing nod. None of it is likely to see the light of day any time soon.
The reason I am not likely to write a blog about relationships is simple:

I'm in one, and I'd like to stay there.

Thank you, and here is a kitty.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: in response to the occasional query, yes, my relationship status has now changed from "In a relationship" to "Not so much," so yes, I may trot out a Relationships blog at some stage. Probably just in time to alienate my future girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete